Buninyong & District Financial Services Limited
Buninyong Community Bank® Project
The management and control of the business and affairs of the Company is the responsibility of the Board of Directors.
The Company has been formally established in accord with the laws of Australia, and has adopted a Constitution establishing rules, regulations and guidelines upon which the Company is required to operate, including obligations of the Directors. Significant amongst these obligations is a requirement that Directors ensure that there is a broad ownership of the Company by members of the Buninyong & District community.
The Company's founding board is determined to ensure that the banking services the community wants are returned to Buninyong & District, to feed the community prosperity, not feed off it. Details of the Company's Directors (all of whom live with their families in Buninyong) are as follows:
- John Kennedy Emery (Chairman), retired motor trader
- Charles Russell Luckock, retired farmer and marketer
- Ian Lewis Salathiel, retired farmer
- Ronald Leslie Delaland, Newsagency business owner
- Neil John Blanchard, Systems Analyst
- Garry David Trotter, Business Consultancy business owner
- Barry Charles Fitzgerald, retired Law Society Executive Director
- Stephen John Falconer, retired auto parts company CEO
Front row, Left to Right: Barry Fitzgerald, John Emery, Gary Trotter
Middle row, Left to Right: Ian Salathiel, Steve Falconer
Back row, Left to Right: Ron Delaland, Russell Luckock
Note: under the Constitution, Directors are required to undergo a probity check (primarily a national criminal records check through Victoria Police). All have undertaken this check. In addition, each Director is bound by a signed Confidentiality Statement, and at no stage are Directors privy to or have access to individual account holder's information.